Which one of these physical health destroyers – wheat, sugar, dairy, man-made toxins or unresolved mental and emotional issues; do you have trouble letting go of?
Keep reading to find out why and how these may be affecting you!
As human beings, we are the most complex living organism on this planet.
Which is why, we also have the most complex illnesses and diseases.
Not only do we have a physical, chemical body, but we have an emotional body, that carries its own unique imbalances and trauma's. Along with individual thoughts, beliefs and a unique spiritual body, with it's own desires, aversions and sensations.
Learn more about your different body members and the science behind whole healing here – in my book "Beyond the Looking Glass"
All of these can affect your physical body.
The functional complexity of the human being is truly amazing. Just when you think you know yourself, another amazing fact is uncovered, that opens up a whole new avenue for your health and potential illnesses.
The more you can objectively "Know" yourself, the easier it is to free yourself from illness and maintain a healthy balance.
As a human being your physical body is your outer means of communication. The visual vehicle for your emotions, thoughts and beliefs to manifest. Allowing you to be a part of so called "normal" daily human existence.
As the outer barrier to your inner true self, your physical body is designed to not only project who you are outwardly, but to protect you from physical as as well as emotional and mental assaults.
Your skin not only protects and defines your outer appearance, it can also manifest and discharge unnecessary or unwanted substances and emotions. It is not the sealed unit we tend to think it is.
We "blush" with anticipation, or are "red faced" with exertion or rage. Rashes are often not only an attempt to free the life force of unwanted toxins, but may reflect deeper insecurities of deep loss. Acne hides insecurities of self, and so on.
Everything that you take in, whether it is a thought, belief, emotion or physical substance, affects your health in some way. How you resonate with a particular substance is unique to you and your soul, spiritual growth. Whether you are consciously aware of this or not!
Let's take a brief look at some of the common physical things that often destroys our health. Along with ways to combat them in order to improve your physical health;
1. Wheat - This definitely has gotten a bad reputation over the last few years. From what I understand (and yes, this is just my opinion!), there are definitely some percentage of the worlds population that just cannot process wheat properly. It is not genetically possible for them; biochemical individualisation and all that. Often what happens is that they may tolerate it well early in life if they are in good health, but as time goes on it accumulates in their system, over taxes their digestion and eventually leads to health issues; Such as, poor digestion, bowel inflammation or congestion, chronic pain and inflammation, chronic skin conditions like Eczema and Psoriasis, and so on.
I always know when I've eaten too much processed wheat, I get tired, achey and lethargic, similar to the days when I struggled with chronic fatigue. Before I discovered Dynamic Medicine!
The other issue with wheat is not so much the gluten intolerance, as the sensitivity to moulds and old stale wheat that has taken a long time to get to market. As well as the fact that most wheat products are also combined with too much sugar and dairy. Creating even more digestive intolerance in many individuals.
My suggestion is that if you are struggling with any health issue, regardless of your individual body type, avoid as much wheat based products as you can. At least until you are feeling healthier and more balanced.
2. Sugar - Considered a negative calorie, this product has caused more health problems around the world than any other commonly used substance. It actually depletes your body to fully assimilate and process sugar. It offers no nutritional support what-so-ever. Of course I am referring to processed sugar and all it's subsidiaries like glucose and fructose. When eating foods that are high in natural sugar, the body is able to process these in the right way. Your body does indeed require natural sugar in the right form.
When struggling with health issues of any sort, the more processed sugar you can avoid, the better it will be for your body to recover and rebuild.
3. Pasteurized Dairy - The need to consume this is probably one of the biggest misconceptions today. We are all told that in order to get the right amount of calcium, that we need to eat dairy. This is a double whammy. Not only can we not fully process the form of calcium that is found in dairy, but we also take in too many other unnecessary and hard to digest nutrients. Which cause congestion in your organs and joints. Also, pasteurized dairy has it's own drawbacks, especially for people who are lactose intolerant. The fats in pasteurized dairy are broken down to such a degree that they infiltrate your gut through the intestinal wall. Causing a whole host of other health issues.
My suggestion is to avoid pasteurized dairy as much as possible while you are trying to resolve and heal any major health issue. If you have kids and you notice they tend to get congestive a lot and can't seem to shake a cold or sinus infection. Eliminate all dairy and you will be surprised how quickly they recover!
4. Man-Made Toxins – I know this one is obvious and there are so many places we come in contact with toxins. It is darn near impossible to not take in some toxic substance every day. However, there are simple ways to try to avoid them as much as possible.
- Eat only locally grown, organic or naturally raised food.
- Use only non toxic cleaners, body and skin care products.
- Use clean filtered water.
- Avoid Corn fed beef, unfermented soy, pasteurized dairy, too much processed sugar and sugar by products like glucose, genetically modified products, over processed foods, in particular wheat based and chemical drugs (as these block the flow of life and the ability to fully heal.)
In general if you can't read the label, don't eat it or put it on your body!
5. Unresolved Emotions and Negative Beliefs - Last but certainly not least; unresolved emotions and negative beliefs you may have about yourself and your life have the largest impact on your physical health. Plainly speaking your physical body is energy in motion = e-motion. As much as we like to think we keep unhappy thoughts and emotions hidden, WE DON'T! Truly attentive people can easily tell what you are feeling, and behind your feelings are your thoughts and beliefs.
How many times have you come across someone who may be smiling and acting all cheerful on the outside, but somehow you just "know" or sense they are not happy at all?
Most of the time we are all so wrapped up in our own troubled existence that we don't really notice what is truly going on with someone else. Unless we take the time to.
In order to truly begin to resolve your own negative emotions or thoughts, take some time to listen to yourself. Really be honest and listen within and notice how you are acting and reacting to life. Ask yourself what you are being asked to resolve, what is the opposite state to how you are feeling? The first place to begin all healing is the willingness to do whatever it takes to release what's blocking your life energy.
Every one of these things, are well known to cause a variety of health problems. Depending of course, on your individual susceptibility.
The weaker and more out of balance you are, the greater the chance you have of reacting to one of these.
The more balanced and in health you are the more apt you are to NOT be affected.
Now I'd Love to hear from you – If you have REACTIONS to one or more of these substances – WHY? What underlying state is triggering these reactions.
In other words what is your body trying to tell you? What do you need to fix and resolve, release and repair, in order to improve the health of your physical body?
Are you craving sugar because you are running on empty, due to low self worth issues?
With a little bit of conscious effort and the right knowledge, you can improve your health.
If you feel too overwhelmed with how to address these issues or any deeper underlying issues that may be triggering these; you can book a Free Half Hour Health Assessment with me.
Let me help you take the guess work out of your true, whole healing process!
Don't forget you can always start with one of my Healing Kits. They all address the physical aspect of the particular concern as well as the mental and emotional.
In true resonant health, have a glorious week,
much Love & Gratitude
ps. If you liked this blog post, please feel free to share the love with one of the social links below.