Every day more people are making the decision to use natural methods to heal and cure themselves.
I have used natural medicine for myself and family for over 30 years. Ive seen my GP once in 18 years, simply to get massage notes for insurance reasons. My kids who are 13 and 16 have only been to emergency once. This was last year after my son dislocated his wrist during gymnastics training, which he actually fixed himself prior to heading to the hospital. After a 5 hour wait for x-rays he was perfectly fine. It is not that I am completely anti conventional medicine, everything has a time and place. However, we have become lazy and complacent with our health allowing authority to tell us what to do and thus have lost touch with understanding our own bodies.
Here is my list of top 10 reasons we should use natural medicine first over conventional medicine.
1. No nasty side effects! Natural medicine does not have the ability to create new diseases and imbalances like chemical drugs can and do.
2. Proper removal and resolution of our illness creating healthier, freer individuals, instead of suppressing and masking our symptoms which creates side effects!
3. Natural medicine actually follows real, true natural laws and principles that we are subject to as human organisms, unlike conventional medicine which follows no known laws, only empirical authority.
4. Greater long term health on every level; mental, emotional and physical. Individuals who use natural methods actually take responsibility for their health and are willing to do what ever it takes to be fully healthy. True health takes in to account how the person functions as a whole being.
5. Less stress on our conventional medical system, because people who use natural medicine learn how to take care of themselves betteR in all ways. Natural medicine free’s the life force of disease states thus creating true health and less to no chronic health problems. Therefore, there is no excessive use of conventional medicine.
6. Improves our social life and society as a whole. When individuals learn to take ownership of their health they find greater long term health and are free of suppression, giving them a happier natural outlook on life. Thus, leading to a society full of free thinking self regulating, naturally moral individuals.
7. Decrease in crime, since free thinking, naturally moral individuals have a strong sense of self and are aware that harming another human being in any way is wrong.
8. Increase in qualitative work ethics and a desire to help the world in self fulfilling ways. Thus leading to a decrease in unemployment and poverty.
9. Elimination of chronic diseases. when individuals are functioning freely from a place of self ownership and self worth, they love themselves and life. When this occurs, they take care of themselves properly and disease is not necessary since it has no evolutionary purpose.
10. World peace! If all of the above came in to play, then there would be no need for wars and oppression. The world and all individuals would know how to function in complete balance.
As I sit here and write this list, I’m thinking, wouldn’t this be wonderful if I could experience this in my own life time! Highly unlikely, but I am certainly going to try and wake the world up to the possibility!
In true resonant health, enjoy imagining, because imagination helps create reality.