Find out how you can heal a head injury, quickly, effectively and naturally!
Head injuries certainly seem to be on the rise.
Maybe it’s just that we are hearing more about them.
Or maybe, it’s that we are more susceptible to the problems that can be created, by a head trauma?
As kids, we never wore helmets for anything. Maybe because of this, we unconsciously protected our head more during play or activities.
Now that we are wearing helmets, we think we’re were covered, so we can go harder or faster?
One thing is for sure, the more we are protecting ourselves, the more severe the injuries are becoming.
In any case, I’m sure you’ll agree, we are hearing more and more about head injuries and more and more of these injuries are leading to serious health problems.
No more are there simple headache, a bit of rest for a few days, then you’re good to go!
Head injuries are creating long term, serious health concerns. That may or may not ever be resolved. At least that is what I am hearing and seeing.
However, there is good news for the majority of you who are struggling with an acute (new) or chronic (old) head trauma.
You CAN heal a head injury.
A head injury or trauma should not be a life sentence of life long problems.
There are a variety of support tools that are available to everyone. That will help your body to release, rejuvenate and restore full health for the vast majority of head injuries.
So let’s look at these tools!
How to Heal a Head Injury
- Get qualitative sleep. Your body has the ability to heal itself, provided it has the right support and there is nothing blocking it’s ability (see further ideas) But initially, one of the best ways to allow your body time to heal is to sleep. Take it easy, relax and don’t over tax your body.
- Clear the trauma with my Trauma Release kit! Be sure to request a set of “sequential powders” for a head trauma. The best way to be sure there is no blockage in your life force to heal is to clear the trauma with Dynamic Medicine. Iaomai healing is the best and most natural way to release any damage done to the life force, first at an energetic level. Allowing the life force to be free to fully clean up the damage that has occurred on every level.
- Supply your body with high quality nutrients through a completely bio-available supplement; like Marine Phytoplankton. The body requires more nutrients to heal than you can get from just eating; like B 12, minerals, Vitamin D and K along with healthy fats like coconut oil in order to repair the brain.
- Begin right away eating a Ketogenic diet. It has been well documented by doctors, that a ketogenic diet can heal brain seizures. Helping the brain reduce inflammation caused by sugar and improving it’s function with healthier fats can go a long way to allowing your brain to heal and repair. Getting into Ketosis can be difficult on your own. Because you are suffering from a trauma to begin with, I highly suggest you use this product; that can scientifically and naturally put your body into ketosis without starving yourself or struggling – Ketopia!
- Once you’ve rested, opened up the healing pathways and begun to repair your body and brain; now it’s time to start recharging it with exercise. I suggest both physical and mental activity at a level your comfortable with daily. Never over do it! Start slow and work up gradually. This will get your blood flowing and circulating throughout your whole body as well as stimulate some of those good “feel good” endorphins. Also check out some brain gym exercises. Anything that works on memory is good. My favourite brain game is the card game called Concentration!
I have helped hundreds of individuals clear head trauma’s, following these protocols.
Allowing them to quickly get back into the game of life with no residual after effects!
If you’ve had a head trauma, please give these protocols a try.
Let me know how they help. I’d love to hear your story of trauma, and triumph.
If there is a protocol you have tried that helped, I’d love to hear it as well!!
As always, let me know your thoughts, your struggles and ways that I can help support you.
If you have a question for me please scroll up to the top of the side bar and send me a message, would love to hear from you!
In whole health,
If you enjoyed this blog post, please share the health filled love with one of the social share links.
And if you Loved this post, be sure to sign up for my newsletters and become a part of my Health Seeker Community. Where you will get even more free health tips, tricks and tools. Plus a HUGE Discount on your first on line purchase!