Happy New Year to you!
Would you like to discover how to feel amazing in 2017?
I’m starting 2017 with a whole new perspective on my health and how to help you with your’s.
I always start the new year with new goals, desires and reason’s for those desires.
And, having been blessed with having Mercury go Retrograde over the last couple weeks; has really helped me take the time to reflect on the past year and beyond. Giving me time to recognize what I’m ready to let go of and what I’m ready to attract into my life.
How about you? What reflections have come up for you over the last few week?
I have dedicated most of my life to health and healing. Be it my own healing or the health of those who have come into my life.
Sometimes with a bit more enthusiasm then the other’s may have wanted!!
But, always because I care. I care so deeply about taking responsibility for my own health and the desire to share this with others.
We only get one body in this lifetime and health is vital to having a long full, enjoyable life experience.
It has taken me a long time to find the balance between wanting desperately to heal everyone I knew and loved in the way I thought was best. To not helping unless asked.
Definitely my Karmic journey and life lesson!
Which is why, I am starting this year with a whole new perspective.
I am still here to guide and support whom ever is in need of my healing and health care knowledge. Because that is the gift I have been blessed with.
However, it will come in a new way. One that supports each of us as individuals, and all of us as a caring community of Health Seekers!
So to start of the New Year, I would like to reflect and share with you, all of the healing tools that I have used over the years to find and heal, my true inner self.
To help you heal that self on every level – Mental, Emotional and Physical, and feel amazing every single moment of every single day!
How to Feel Amazing in 2017!
Step 1. Commit to taking care of you first, every single day!
I don’t mean in a narcissistic, egotistical, I’m better than you way. But, in a way that tells the world, that you love you, in every single way, every moment of every day.
You are and should be the most important person in your life, PERIOD.
You can still be an amazing, loving, community and family supporting individual, while making each decision based on what would be best for you and your soul and spiritual growth first.
When your cup is full of love and light, then you can give that same energy back to other’s!
Step 2. Make healthier lifestyle choices, based on your individual needs.
In other words, take the time each day to make cleaner, healthier choices in these important areas of your life;
- Nutrition/food: I highly suggest looking into eating in a more Ketogenic way. After eating a Paleo diet for many years, I switched to Ketogenic and have felt better than I have in years. There is a lot of new evidence, that supports how a Ketogenic lifestyle can reverse; type 2 diabetes, halt cancer, improve and heal brain damage/concussion, MS, Parkinsons, alzheimers and more. It is also the easiest way to lose excess weight!
- Exercise: I’m not a huge advocate of becoming a “gym rat”, but if getting a personal trainer to help get you started is necessary, then by all means do so. The benefits of making sure you do at least 20 – 30 minutes of exercise every single day is well documented. I suggest finding something physical you love to do, like; hiking, walking in nature, yoga, cycling, riding a horse and so on. Find at least one thing that you can be active doing, every day and just do it!
- Quality Supplementation: We all know that our food sources are deficient in vital nutrients. Many of our health problems arise from nutritional deficiencies and malnutrition. And, unless you are being completely neurotic with your daily nutrients, you are more than likely deficient of several vital nutrients. To remedy this I highly suggest you take a bio-available, whole food nutrient, such as, Solarstrips with Frequensea or Prodigy 5.
- Relaxation: Levels of relaxation vary with each individual. My form of mediation is to wake 15 minutes before I need to get up. Stay relaxed, and do some focused visualizing of my goals for the day. I also find that when I ride my horse, I am in a “zone” of just being one with me and my horse! Sweeping the front walk can be a very quiet relaxing few minutes for me, that allows me to simply stay in the absolute moment. What ever you need to do, to bring your focus to the immediate moment and be quiet and calm within, both on a mental and emotional level, is what you should try to do each day. Even if it is just for 5-15 minutes.
- Aesthetics for the Body and Home: Whatever you touch, put on, clean with etc, all affects your level of health.
It is extremely important to buy natural, environmentally friendly cleaning products. Household product are extremely toxic and poisonous. Which, affect and block up your cleansing organs. I have also noticed in my practice that many so-called allergies are actually simply reactions to toxins like pesticides and cleaners!
The more toxins you take in, the harder it is for your body to function properly and efficiently. Often so called Seasonal allergies and allergic asthma can actually be caused by too many toxins and chemicals. An overloaded internal system needs to discharge in some way!
The simplest and most cost effective way to clean a household is with baking soda, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil and salt.
It is even more crucial that your body care be free of parabens, sodium sulfates, propylene glycol and other harmful, toxic chemicals. Brands that are a safe guarantee are Aubrey organics, Avalon organics, Weleda, Neil’s Yard, Green Beaver, Natural Blends, Vidoma, Floral Actives, Pure and Natural Spa cosmetics and body care, Suncoat and Zuzu cosmetics, Lavera, Jurlique and Haushka, Jaydancin, body care and cosmetics. Go on line and find one that is made close to where you live!
With regards to feminine hygiene products, it is imperative to use unbleached organic cotton tampons. Pads are less of an issue, but it would be of great benefit for your body and the earth to use the organic brands as well. There is also the option of using the Diva cup, which is reusable and crafted out of silicon. More information on this product or similar ones can be found online or at your local health food retailer. Again a lot of toxic feelings around your monthly cycle can be from the toxins in bleached pads and tampons.
Sleep: Last, but certainly not least.
Get your sleep! At least 6-9 hours per night. Try to retire and rise earlier. In a perfect world we want to achieve what is known as “baby sleep” which takes place between 8 pm and 12 am. Any steps towards getting a portion of this time frame is great. Did you know, that lack of sleep on a continual basis does affect your health on every level. It puts a strain on your inner organs that control digestion, assimilation and elimination, by not allowing them to regenerate fully. Which means that you cannot process and discharge fully! (I am planning on introducing a Sleep Kit to my line up this year.)
These two single things, have changed my life in the most incredible ways!!
We are all here on a journey of self discovery.
The events that unfold in your life are seen from your perspective and yours only. Each based on all of your past experiences, beliefs, inherent, genetic predispositions and karmic knowledge. All of which you can free yourself from with the right tools.
If you find that you continually struggle with the same issues, over and over, and want to free yourself from these. Be sure to check out my Sequential Treatment Program.
Life is not about being stuck in the same rut and doing the same things over and over. It is about personal evolution in the highest and best way for you!
This program is like taking the red pill in the movie the Matrix
Facing the truth may not be easy, but it’s the only way to true freedom and whole health.
Just think of me as your personal guide. Because, I’ve been there, done that and made it out the other side!!
“Andrea, Thank you for everything… I really feel like your guidance has helped me get on a path I have been resisting for some time. Your courage, strength and support is really empowering for me. I can’t thank you enough.” Beth S
If, you’re not quite ready to take the whole red pill, then a simpler option is to begin with my: Jumpstart Your Whole Health Program!
This is a fully customizable, automated, whole healing program. You can do in the comfort of your own home.
This program is about helping empower you, to heal yourself.
There is no greater feeling then when one Empowers themselves!
You will receive all the self knowledge, tools and remedies necessary to restore, not only your physical health, but your mental and emotional wellbeing too.
Choose the depth and degree of healing you are interested in. Start whenever you like, and go at your own pace.
Or, the easiest way to introduce yourself to Dynamic Medicine is with the:
They still open you to the whole truth but in a simpler, gentler way.
Your journey in this life truly is your own, but please don’t struggle alone.
If you need support with your health, no matter what support or healing tools you require, in order to live and feel amazing every day this year; Always remember, I am here to help.
My Self Inspiring question of the week is;
What would help you feel amazing in 2017?
In true resonant health, have a Self Inspiring week,
If you enjoyed this blog post, please share the health filled love with one of the links below.
And if you Loved this post, be sure to sign up for my newsletters and become a part of my Health Seeker Community. Where you will get even more free health tips, tricks and tools!