So you’ve popped onto this blog because you are feeling unusually tired right now and you can’t figure out why!
I totally get it, because this was me a week ago.
It happens to everyone.
Even if, most of the time your energy is pretty good. With normal fluctuations hourly and daily like the rest of us; but right now you really just want to curl up on the couch and watch Netflix all day – you’re not alone!!
There are lots of reasons our energy tanks at times.
Even if you:
- Are getting lots of quality sleep
- Eating qualitative food appropriate for your body
- Aren’t overly stressed about anything in life right now
- Are feeling life couldn’t be any better right now!
The reason why this happens at certain times of the year – like now, is because you are being super conscious about your health!
Yep sounds weird, but hear me out…
You’ve probably just come through a fun holiday with lots of festivities, late nights, bad food choices and inappropriate drinks. You’re human.
And, over the last couple weeks, you’ve gotten back on track. You’re eating super clean, getting extra sleep, not taking on anything you don’t want to right now. You’re probably even taking extra supplements, maybe even some adaptogen support herbs, extra B vitamins. Trying things that maybe you don’t normally use and so on.
Now if this isn’t you, but you ARE feeling unusually tired right now – hop on over to this blog and read more…Click here -> Seasonal Affective Disorder
And yet, if you are feeling super tired, even though you are being SUPER health conscious. If you can’t seem to think clearly, eyes feel heavy, have a low grade headache, body achy etc..
Well then the reason you are probably having an energy slump and feeling crappy right now is because your body is going through a detox!
Whether you are consciously aware that you are detoxing because you have cleaned up your diet so you can drop a few unwanted pounds after the holidays. Or, you are purposely doing a detox, You’re body does have to go through a slump while the overload of toxins and excess sugar is dumped.
If never done a detox before, or, you have done one before and you’re like me and always forget what happens to your body – click here to read ‘Why Detoxing Makes Me Feel So Crappy!’
Or, if none of this fits with you right now and you are feeling tired but haven’t made any significant changes in your nutritional lifestyle then you might want to check out this blog post -> Five Simple Steps to Improve Your Energy!
If you do feel like you are detoxing, here are a few things you can do to help this along.
- Drink an 8 oz glass of warm lemon water first thing in the morning and in the evening to help the liver cleanse. (real lemon, not fake or sweetened)
- Add Himalayan salt to your food as well as a glass of water around noon. Here is a great article to make your own natural electrolyte drink – Go to -> Wellness Mama
- Do at least 15 to 20 minutes of exercise every day.
- Add some super greens like Spirulina, Marine Phytoplankton or Chlorella to help oxygenate your blood and bind with toxins.
- Try a Niacin Flush seen here – What Happens When You Take Niacin.
- Then do a dry body scrub with a natural bristle brush, then scrub with epsom salts mixed with your favourite invigorating essential oil. Start with your feet and work your way into your core. Then have start with a warm to hot shower and finish with a quick cold rinse.
- Last but not least use some simple homeopathy or an iaomai combination. I found Gelsemium 200ch touched my super tired head and eyes. Then I switched to the ‘Wholistic Overload Release’ and the ‘Physical Recharge’ combo’s from this kit – Energy Kit!
After just a couple days of using these protocols I felt so much more energized and I hope you do too!
If you have a protocol you use to boost your energy I’d love to hear. You can share here or pop on over to my Facebook page – Wholistic Health Care FaceBook.
Helping busy, health conscious individuals, release all mental, emotional & physical dis-ease; through a clear, easy to use system of iaomai healing. So they can get back to enjoying what matters most!
If you enjoyed this blog post, please share the health filled love with one of the social share links.
And if you Loved this post, be sure to sign up for my newsletters and become a part of my Health Seeker Community. Where you will get even more free health tips, tricks and tools. Plus a HUGE Discount on your first on line purchase!
Click here to join today.