Do you need help to beat the Summer heat?
Summer is here in full force in Southwestern Ontario.
Do you LOVE or HATE the hot humid weather?
I actually Love it!
I have friends and relatives who look at me like I have three heads when I get all excited about the hot humid weather.
I honestly don’t know why I am unaffected by it, in fact, I get more charged up during this weather. My husband thinks I’m completely crazy when I get out there digging in my gardens and working on projects in the middle of the day.
Whatever your preference there are great ways to beat the heat.
Here are a few of the tips you will find in my Summer Survival kit –
Hydrating foods and liquids for Summer:
- Clean pH balanced water either clear or add liquid chlorophyl
- Lemon added to all your water
- Non sugar added, natural/organic berry juices, added in small amounts to water or smoothies
- Coconut water, the best way to rebalance electrolytes, and is full of vitamins and minerals. By far one of my favs!
- Rooibos tea, caffeine free and full of anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamin C
- Cucumbers, refreshing and full of Caffeic acid (a polyphenal) which nourishes the skin.
- Bell peppers, contain vitamin C, thiamine, vitamin B6, beta-carotene and folic acid. Red bell peppers are even better because they contain lycopene.
- Celery full of minerals, salts, vitamins and amino acids
- Carrots, full of beta carotene and 90% water.
- Watermelon/melons, have essential hydrating salts, calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium, best eaten alone.
- Pineapples, great for digestion
- Berries, which are full of anti-oxidants and low in sugar
- Citrus fruit, always refreshing and hydrating and full of nutrients.
- Apples, full of fluids, green apples are lower in sugar than red.
- Really any juicy green veggie is top, so be sure to eat at least one salad a day!
- Make a Healthy Juice every morning with celery, cucumber, carrot, kale, lemon and an apple.
Comes with my Unique Iaomai Remedies to help with
Heat and Sunstroke
Sunburn (either as prevention or to help heal quickly after)
Dehydration (reduces residual trauma from this)
Bite and Sting release. Works amazingly fast!
Physical Injury healing (since we all tend to go a little overboard outside here in Canada once the nice weather hits : ))
Always a great idea to have all natural, quick and effective healing tools at your disposal.
You never know when you might need them!
In Whole Resonant Health,
If you enjoyed this blog post, please share the health filled love with one of the social share links.
And if you Loved this post, be sure to sign up for my newsletters and become a part of my Health Seeker Community. Where you will get even more free health tips, tricks and tools. Plus a HUGE Discount on your first on line purchase!