Did you know that digestion takes the most energy out of anything else you do on an unconscious level.
When you eat, everything else takes a back seat to your bodies attempt to digest, breakdown, assimilate and eliminate.
Digestion is one of the most important aspects to our own health, wellbeing and healing, and yet we give it the least amount of effort. Unless we are struggling with serious symptoms like: Acid Refux, Ulcers, Crohn’s or Colitis.
Digestion is not just a physical action, it is largely affected by how well you are able to take in all that life has to offer; mentally and emotionally.
Every one of your physical organs respond to your mental and emotional states.
How well you are digesting and assimilating your life, will be reflected in how well you digest at a physical level!
If you can’t “stomach” what life is throwing at you, then you will develop acid reflux, ulcers or gastritis.
As well, Other things that throw off your digestion can be:
- Eating non-resonant or toxic foods & drinks, such as white sugar, refined over processed wheat and rice products, anything loaded with chemical preservatives etc.
- Too much or too little of any food can become toxic to your body over time.
- Improper supplements, if they are full of fillers and toxins and not in pure whole food form – don’t eat them!
- Eating too late in the day/evening.
And so on, will all weaken and damage your digestive system.
If you have trouble digesting your food, what else are you having trouble digesting in life?
Your whole digestive system, includes; mouth, teeth, tongue, oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, gall bladder, liver, pancreas. To simply name the big guys. Eventually what you digest makes it’s way to every cell, blood vessel and nerve in your body.
How To Improve Your Digestion…Naturally:
- Proper eating
- Learn food combining
- Support with proper and essential nutrients, such as whole, fresh, clean as close to nature foods and supplements.
- Proper hydration. Getting the right amount of clean fresh water daily is essential. Not every body needs 8 – 10 glasses a day! Over doing it can put too much pressure on your kidneys and bladder. However, not enough can lead to constipation, headaches etc. Listen to your body and learn to drink when you feel sluggish, tires, headachey or just plain thirsty!
These are some of the most important aspects of your health, yet we most often disregard it, until them is often too late.
Diabetes and liver disease are the largest digestive diseases in the world, and they are both totally preventable with a bit of self conscious love and choices.
Digestive issues are not just a physical issue. If you truly want to improve your digestion and health on every level, then resolving the whole picture is the only way to go.
For the majority of people their emotional and mental stress will be “felt” and deposited, in the physical body. I’m sure at some point you have been aware that when you felt anxious or stressed, your digestion may have been “off”. Maybe you have had stomach ulcers, or diarrhea due to stress!
Your body cannot be in “fight or flight” aka stress, and digest and assimilate nutrients properly at the same time. It is a biological fact!
Thus, Digestion takes a back seat in order for your body to survive the immediate stress.
However, what if this stress is chronic?
Then your digestion is also chronically impaired, and you stop assimilating and absorbing your nutrients.
Many digestive diseases and illnesses are not from a lack of nutrients, but from an inability to absorb those nutrients.
How well are you digesting, assimilating and absorbing your life?
When it comes to nutrition and diet, it is vital to learn to listen to how your body reacts to every food or substance you put in your mouth. Along with being attentive to how your thoughts and emotions are affecting your digestion.
Without nourishment, no life is possible and without proper nourishment, and a healthy digestive system, the body cannot function as it was intended.
How well are you nourishing your body, mind and soul?
If you are struggling with digestive issues, here are some question’s to ask yourself;
- Why do I choose to eat non-resonant foods?
- What state of mind am I in, when I deliberately self sabotage my own body?
- What is it that I am unwilling to swallow, or stomach in my life?
- What emotions am I trying to “stuff” or hide?
If you want to go deeper into resolving your digestive issues wholistically, be sure to pick up one of myDigestive Support Kits, Today!
In it you will discover proper healing foods and supplements, what state of mind is behind many digestive disturbances and how to remedy them on every level.
If you’re struggling with some serious digestive issues and would like a Free Health Assessment, simply follow this link to contact me now.
I’d love to hear from you! Tell me what in your life you are having trouble digesting and assimilating?
In resonant, whole health,
If you enjoyed this blog post, please share the health filled love with one of the social share links.
And if you Loved this post, be sure to sign up for my newsletters and become a part of my Health Seeker Community. Where you will get even more free health tips, tricks and tools. Plus a HUGE Discount on your first on line purchase!